Monday, October 02, 2006

My House...


Welcome to my Blog.

They say that confession brings forgiveness. I suspect that's True, but I won't know for sure until I try.

I confess. About a year ago, I bought a house.

I saved my pennies. I ran the numbers. I shopped. I shopped some more.

I saw many other houses, but then I found mine. Such potential. And it only cost the integral of all my parents houses ever.*

And there it was. The House. At last, no more condo life.

* - Those of you alert readers not from familiar with California, let me share an open secret with you. Housing here is just south of Scenic San Francisco is STUPID expensive. It's stupid expensive everywhere theese days, but my neighborhood has hit parity with Manhattan, which I don't consider a model of housing rationality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home